The Sweet Tall Girl
Hello! Judgers!

Assalamualaikum! Hi guys,I'm Nadia Humaira. 18. Aiman Che Hashim's wannabe. Welcome to My Paris. Forever Young!


Entries About


The Big Guy In My life

Walking Talking



Save The Date

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Follow me

Hai Malaysian ;)

Asslamualaikum, sorry its been a long time i've never touch this blog . actually i got to busy this month . with all my tuition and extra classes . so so so busy k. em ..................... i got nothing to do with this post . Seriously i don't have any topic! em ok, talk about this month, im actually has being do well with my relationship :) hooreyy! Its been 1 year 3 months . Wanna prove ?

Can you see that ???? Alhamdulillah :)

Em even i had a lots of problem with him, but alhamdulillah we still can last it till now. when I remembered all the stupid acts I have ever made ​​on him, I felt em sad that he never made ​​that kind of acts :( Im just do't get it, sometimes i mad, sometimes i wanna cry , and turn on him. Yaaaa,people just don't get it, but he did got it! No matter what my problems, he will still stand beside me and say " Its okay sayang " :) I Love You Fadzir !!!!!! So much :D  Thanks for still keep love, trust and care about me . LOVE IS A STILL RIGHT ? Like he did .

PAST | PRESENT