The Sweet Tall Girl
Hello! Judgers!

Assalamualaikum! Hi guys,I'm Nadia Humaira. 18. Aiman Che Hashim's wannabe. Welcome to My Paris. Forever Young!


Entries About


The Big Guy In My life

Walking Talking



Save The Date

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Follow me

Losing A Friend Was Not A Good Thing.

Hey guys. Look At The Title. I just lost my friend, i mean a good friend i guess. Kiteorg tak bertegur just sbb satu mistake. Actually dah lame maafkan dia. Tp.. dia still ego. Seriously i mmg tak suka nak gaduh dgn orang. Kiteorang dh tak bertegur hampir setahun. Its a big mistake you know,throughout my life, i never isolating someone like this. She was nice, and so her family. At first, i was hate her so much and just can't see her face after the incident. But now, i started to forgive someone. Cause, whatever she did to me,it makes me realize that i was not a perfect girl to be seen too. So that, nobodies perfect guys, and so her! So i just choose a right thing to forget and forgive her. Hehehea really nice thing right?

But.....guys,can you imagine my feeling after losing my friend? Till now, i was felt completely wrong about this complicated things. I did say sorry to her, but i just can't accept it when she try to blame others and not admit her wrongs.Whatever it is, i've forgive you,friend. I wish we could be friend back. I miss you,D. My heart ask me to call you. And admit my wrongs. Its too hard. Cause you've never come to me and ask me to be your friend back. Maybe i'm the only who feel this?? I hope i'm not. K that's it. 

Wish me guys! Pray for us =)  

Bye,

PAST | PRESENT