The Sweet Tall Girl
Hello! Judgers!

Assalamualaikum! Hi guys,I'm Nadia Humaira. 18. Aiman Che Hashim's wannabe. Welcome to My Paris. Forever Young!


Entries About


The Big Guy In My life

Walking Talking



Save The Date

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Follow me

Well HellOO

Hey there . Me back to the basic , which is back to the blogger. This is the new blog i ever had since the day. Okay you may want to know the reason why i open up the new blog right? Or maybe not, cause im not so hot anyway well maybe people know me. BUT IT SO NOT ME. The old blog tells lots of about my EX. I have to get rid about him. But seriously im so gonna die, cause i lost all the email n password. So just let the world begin! I mean Blogger World maybe? So as you guys know,i'll be be blogging again, like yeayyy!

Oh anyway!I'm getting to POLISAS. Oh yeahh its maybe too shotform right?. I mean im staying in Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah :) Its fun and hell yeah get a retard roomates evaaaa! Dewi and Niza my roomates we call them Datin. K Datin la sgt kan? Ok im not gonna describe them actually. Cause they were just nice, and sometimes just way to annoying people! Whatever it is, im gonna live as happy person alive in there!

So recently here my life full with load of assignment. But my Diploma is not too tough to compare with Asasi ,Matrik and so on. Not too stress, and it suits me well.

I think i forgot to tell about the special one that i met in Poli during in Bazaar Ramadhan. hehe okay it was Muhamad Aiman Bin Che Hashim. I've got too stick with him, which is can't be apart from him. And even i'm so not sure to leave Kuantan cause im so gonna miss him soon. Like today we are about to cry cause have to be apart for 4 days. 4 days like a 4 years okay??!! . hehehe. That's it. i really hope this blog is going to get a lot of readers like my previous one . Like really? ramai ke yang bace? hahaha okay have a nice day!

That's all. Assalamualaikum.

PAST | PRESENT